I'm a UI front end web developer who loves developing scalable design systems, with strong focus on UX, and is constantly learning to make content more accessible.
Unfortunately, most of my latest works cannot be shown to, or inspected by the public. However, you can read more about what I do everyday on LinkedIn, or get in touch! I'm more than happy to walk you through the projects in person.
These are some of the projects various teams and I have worked on:
- Asked to include developers in user experience journey at UX Wellington Meetup 2019
- Thanked QA/Testers for contribution to my projects/careers at Wellington Testers Meetup 2019
- Spoke about transitioning from UX/UI Design to Front End Development at Code Camp Wellington 2019
- Shared what I've learnt as a developer from user testing at CSS Meetup 2017
- Demonstrated Atomic Design through cooking at Gather 2016 and Auckland CSS
Though I mostly code up someone else's beautiful designs these days, I do occasionally jump into Illustrator and Sketch.